Subsea Valley Technology Showcase
The Technology Park will be centrally located in the exhibition area at Subsea Valley Conference at Telenor Arena, 15-16 April. It will offer small companies the possibility to present their early phase products and ideas to the public. This is an excellent opportunity to meet potential investors and customers.
This is also a great arena for larger companies, to showcase their good ideas that remain in a drawer, to find the manpower that can make the idea happen.
Closed and confidential one-on-one pitch meetings with professional investors from the oil & gas industry, will also be available.
We are now looking for exhibitors that would like a chance to present at the Technology Park. Please nominate companies within your network that could be interested in meeting with investors, or pitch their idea towards professional mentors.
Ideal subsea companies we are looking for:
· Subsea oil and gas technology start-up
· Environmental and sustainable technology focus
· Scalable to other industries
· Scalable and potential to grow large
· Open to bringing in new investors
· Technology, which promises CAPEX reduction/efficiency
· Passionate management team
To nominate a company, please submit a small description of the idea or the product, and send it to email@example.com by 1 April 2015.